Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rainy Wednesday

What do you do on a rainy cold day, Wish for SPRING, and stay inside..
No Flowers will get planted today , so I'll list another item on etsy.com while watching the Bonnie Hunt show (she makes me laugh)
I wish they had more funny shows on TV, I love "Bones" but am getting so tired of shows like CSI with all the blood & gore in this world we need more laughter, smiles and LOVE
I love to create shabby chic repurposed upcyled old fruit Jars, I have been collecting Jars since 1983
Never thought of selling them decorated, unitl I saw a friend doing it, and thought that looks like fun, it is creative and also therapeutic for meI've have lost some eye sight, due to Glaucoma,sewing and some other artistic outlets are out,this is something I CAN still do.. Thanks ,friend for the inspiration
I'm selling at:www.bonanzle.com/booths/Violet_Blue,
http://www.rockyridge08.etsy.com,/
http://www.northwest-treasures.auctivacommerce.com/the last has no sale and little traffic as yet

No comments:

Post a Comment